Monday, October 26, 2009

acumen fund

I thought that Seth Godin's video was interesting because he proposes a challenge that really made me think. To put it bluntly, he basically said not to become the typical doctors, but to lead and create a formula that everyone will eventually follow. The challenge really stuck out to me because these days, I have been thinking about what I want to do in the future. During my freshmen year of college, I was 100% sure about my biology/pre-med track because I thought that being a pediatrician was the perfect job for me. However, recently, I have been less sure about what I want to do. Science has become less appealing to me, and this video really gave me an opportunity to think about Seth Godin's challenge. It also gave me encouragement because I know to try again and again, and yet again, if everything fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment