Monday, November 16, 2009

Spirituality & Food

An event in which food was somewhat spiritual and meant something to me was over Christmas time. During that time I get to see family I haven’t seen in a while and people have time to just relax and spend time together. One Christmas my extended family from England came over and the dinner we had was wonderful. As I looked around the table, all I could see were the people I loved and I was so glad that they were all there and that I could spend some time with them. The food seemed tasted exceptional and it was just so much better heating it with my family. I thought this to be a time in which food really meant something to me as to the spiritual aspect, I was grateful for the food and it did seem like I was viewing/ having a piece of paradise. I really enjoyed myself and the memory stayed with me. I think that it’s so important to spend time with family and I was glad that my family was alive and well. I enjoyed that Christmas very much and it still brings a smile to my face when I remember that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment