Saturday, November 21, 2009

48 hr media blog

Friday 20th
After my first class on Friday Morning, I went on the computer and listened to music on my itunes. I checked my email and facebook.
During my second class I webcamed/went on ichat with someone that was actually in that same class...
After that class I showed my friend how to download songs. I also joined another media/blogging program called tumblr.
Friday afternoon consisted with the most media influencing. I went to the mall, during which I listened to music. Walking around the mall, I cannot remember every advertisement I encountered but many included commercials from the TVs/bulletins/signs: most of which included sales.

Saturday 21st
Being away from the computer for most of this day really took away much of the media. In the evening, I went to the Andrews Orchestral concert. Afterwards, I went to the movies; the place was filled with advertisements and life-sized posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment