Friday, November 6, 2009

Rituals and World Influence

When I examine the rituals in my life, I see that they are simple and take me in a good direction. One of my favorite rituals, is my Sunday breakfast, at home every Sunday morning I have a huge breakfast with all of my favorite foods. I would have pancakes, eggs, and the list goes on. I would wake up to the smell of food filling the house, and then I would go downstairs and join my mother in making the food. Other rituals I have would be curling up at the end of the day with a book, that is my calming time at the end of the day, I do that more at home then at school, since I am busy throughout the whole day. Sometimes I would also just end the day off playing the piano, and brushing up on songs that I learned when I was younger. Other rituals I have are of Christmas day, On Christmas Eve we always have a huge family dinner , and on Christmas Day we would open up presents and just spend the rest of the day together.
I think that all of my rituals that I perform take me in a positive direction, all of these rituals involve me spending time with my family, and I don’t see the world influence changing these rituals at all. Even if the price of the food products rises, we will still by it and cook it for Christmas Day, and other occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment