Sunday, November 22, 2009

48-hr Media Log

Thursday 11/19

11:14 am - Before heading to the Pre-med forum, I listened to music on iTunes while I checked my Hotmail account.
1:49 pm - Again, before heading to my last class of the day, I listened to iTunes music while I checked my e-mail.
1:51 pm - I searched for something on Google.
5:35 pm - Yet again, I listen to music while I check my e-mail.
6:09 pm - I go on Facebook before getting dinner.

For the rest of the night, I'm either oustide of my room, hanging out with friends, or inside my room studying for a Bio quiz.

Friday 11/20

10:57 am - I went on the Foundations of Biology website.
1:15 pm - I used my phone to go on Facebook as I waited for friends to finish the Bio quiz.
3:30 pm - We went to the mall. On our way there, we must have passed many billboards, but we didn't pay attention to them. And when we were in the mall, we were bombarded with media, most of which, again, we barely noticed--music playing in the background of the stores we visited, advertisements for sales in the store windows, etc.
5:30 pm - I played Gospel/Contemporary Christian songs as we drove back to campus.

Saturday 11/21

I didn't encounter a lot of media during the Sabbath. Throughout Friday night and Saturday, I played Gospel music on my iTunes. I did go on Facebook some time in the afternoon though.

No comments:

Post a Comment