Friday, December 4, 2009

Who do you interact with and why?

When I look around I notice that I like to interact with positive people. I don’t really like negativity around me and I try to make sure I’m surrounded by optimistic people that try to look at the bright side of life. When people are very pessimistic they tend to bring me down and make you feel depressed in life. I think that if you surround yourself with these types of people this can also affect your health. Studies do show that optimistic people are healthier. I think this is due to the fact that when one is depressed their body doesn’t fully operate to its max, so these type of people tend to be unhealthy or not as healthy as they could be. So being around positive people will generally make life more entertaining and fun. I like to enjoy life and don’t like it when people are constantly pessimistic, it makes life boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment