Friday, December 4, 2009

48hr Media Log

In class we were asked to write down the hours of media we were exposed to in 48hrs. For my log I found that I was exposed to about 5hrs of media over the course of two days. The days I recorded my media use was Thursday and Friday. I think that the reason my media exposure was low was due to the fact that I had a lot of school work and I had a lot of engagements to go to. I think that it is very easy to get distracted and end up turning to media and watching a program on TV.
I would find myself watching a show on my computer while I was supposed to be looking up information online. During this log I found that I could spend 2hrs easily watching a shows on my computer each day, and about an hour on facebook. I think that I didn’t use a lot of media, but if I didn’t really have that much school work, I do know that I probably would have used a lot more. It was interesting to see how little media I was exposed to when there tend to be advertisements and other media everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment