Thursday, December 3, 2009

Media Log

(Sorry this is posted late!) That week was a really busy time for me, so these two days I really didn't have as much media as I'm generally exposed to. Still, here are the last two days of that week:


Thursday the 19th

Websites: 

- Facebook (frequently - I averaged about 8 times a day)
- Twitter
- Washingtonpost.com
- Andrews email
- joshreads.com

Movies/Television
- The Office (playing a friend's room)
- So You Think You Can Dance (my roommate was watching it. I wasn't really paying attention. Do you think the subliminal messages got in, anyways?

Music (by artist)
The Monkees
They Might Be Giants
Coldplay
Weezer
The Magnetic Fields
frankie big face
Norah Jones

Friday the 22nd 

Websites (basically the same. call it a ritual?):

- Facebook
- Twitter
- Washingtonpost.com
- Andrews email
- joshreads.com
- postsecret.com
- yahoo.com
xkcd.com

Magazines:
- The Adventist Review
- Newsweek 

Television Shows (seen in the rooms of various friends):
- House
- How I Met Your Mother
- America's Next Top Model

Music:
- Simon and Garfunkel (copious amounts. I declared it Simon and Garfunkel day, so that's basically all I listened to.)
-The John Benjamin Band
- The Magnetic Fields
- They Might Be Giants
- A bunch of artists my friend was playing in her car who I had never heard of. (Sorry!)

So I guess while I'm at college, the best way for advertisers to reach me is through music, and the next best way to reach me is to reach my friends, since I just listen to and watch whatever they listen to and watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment